Slack security landing page catches the eye with a hero section call-to-action button that leads users to a data sheet expanding on the security and compliance at Slack. Overall, badges of compliance certifications and attestations, industry-specific regulations, international security, and data privacy regulations Slack meets, along with a white paper CTA button and quick links for more security resources, dominate the page.
Highlighted keywords: Data protection, industry best practices, compliance
Security Page Structure
Slack combines its security efforts under trust pages. Trust pages are divided into 5 different sections: security, compliance, and privacy.
Security Page link: slack.com/security
Compliance Page: slack.com/trust/compliance
- Hero call to action button to a data sheet explaining its security efforts
- Security highlights section mentioning identity and device management, data protection, information governance
- Security-related features under highlights, including single sign-on (SSO) and encryption for data at rest and in transit
- Compliance certifications and attestations with badges including SOC2 and CSA (Slack provides details of its compliance certifications on a separate compliance page.)
- CTA button for Slack security whitepaper
- Contact Sales call-to-action encouraging prospects to proceed in the sales funnel
Learn Slack security best practices.
- ISO/IEC 27001
- ISO/IEC 27017
- ISO/IEC 27018
- ISO/IEC 27701
- SOC 2 Type II
- SOC 3
- APEC for Processors Certification
- APEC for Controllers Certification
Best practices checklist
This checklist is based on the Minimum Viable Secure Product and the information on the concerning platform’s security and compliance pages.
Note that some details might be missing if the information is mentioned in a whitepaper or login-required Trust Portal and not directly on the page.